Oloid thermal kit:
This kit contains the Oloid iPad with thermal camera assembled with it.
The thermal settings are configured at application level in Tenant Admin Portal.
The thermal settings are configured at endpoint level in Tenant Admin Portal.
The thermal camera reference temperature configuration is done in the Oloid Connect App in the Admin section.
Thermal Camera Installation and Configuration
To enable thermal check using Oloid Connect app, the thermal camera needs to be configured for reference temperature.
To Configure Reference Temperature
1. Launch the Oloid Connect App in preview mode.
2. Double-tap on the screen to log into Admin Mode.
3. Tap YES-CONTINUE
4. The Settings screen is displayed.
5. Tap on Thermal Camera Start.
The Thermal Camera screen is displayed.
6. Tap on Reference Temperature Start.
7. Scan five individuals one by one. You must enter your face on the frame for camera to capture the skin temperature.
8. Once scanning is done, the pop-up box displays the reference temperature.
9. Tap Ok.
10. Tap Complete Setup.
The reference temperature is set.